Real Estate Job Opening At DesignUnion.Biz
A building development and Real Estate group on Victoria Island, Lagos, urgently request for applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the following role of a Corporate Services Executive.
Corporate Services Executive (Legal Background)
• Provide prompt and relevant advisory services to management on legal and compliance matters including advice on developments in the legal environment which may affect the company’s interests and operations.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements including maintenance/update of all statutory books and prompt filing of statutory returns as well as support the Company Secretary in convening Board and Committee meetings
• Manage the company’s external solicitors, oversee negotiated settlements with external parties such as suppliers, customers, regulators and business partners and follow up on-going litigations
• Provide legal support and promote Corporate ethics and compliance.
• LLB Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) in Law plus LLM in law
• Accreditation by the CAC
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar position
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
not later than 24th January, 2019